This morning, as usual, I checked my email and noticed a message from Apple. In that email the sender said that he had reviewed my resume and was inviting me to attend, what Apple calls, a career seminar. A variety of positions, both part-time and full-time, ranging from Conceirge, who meets and greets customers arriving at the store, to Genius Bar, the tech expert who helps customers troubleshoot their issues, will be available. Next Monday and Tuesday they will be conducting these seminars at various times throughout the day in downtown Toronto.
Shortly after reading the email, I decided what day and time would work best for me and fired back an email indicating that I would be delighted to attend.
Milky Way Facts and Information
-
Introduction The milky way is a member of galaxies called the local group
and it contains our solar system. It has over 200 billion stars and is so
big t...
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment