Friday, February 12, 2010

The Prince Albert Diaries - The Upgrade Arrives

Early Thursday afternoon I dropped by Exotix to have my PA upgraded - or as they say in the trade, stretched - for the second time. The resident piercer, SIX, who had performed my nipple and PA piercings, told me that the 4-gauge PA, which had arrived two days before, was absolutely gorgeous. When he unpacked the shipment on Tuesday, both he and the delivery guy were simply awestruck by its size and beautiful teal colouring.

Unlike my first stretching back at the beginning of December, this stretching didn't hurt as much. I think this time I was better prepared mentally.

Before I left Exotix, I talked with SIX about getting a tattoo. I showed him the inspiration for a design, a tribal dragon, to get an idea of how long it might take to do and how much it would cost. For now, it will remain on my wish list. This will give me some time to tweak the design to get it just the way I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment