Saturday, May 2, 2009

Taking The YMCA Plunge


After a couple of months of quiet contemplation and being taken on a tour by my significant other, who had joined the Y at the beginning of April, one Friday afternoon, I finally decided to take the plunge and join the YMCA. This was my first step toward making my commitment about improving myself on many different levels - psychologically, physically and spiritually. The hardest work is yet to come. The other part of my commitment is actually going to the YMCA on a regular basis and doing the exercises. Initially, I know that it will be a difficult undertaking. However in the long run, I know that I will feel better. I also know that I am not alone in this. My significant other will provide the gentle encouragement to propel me forward and onward.

1 comment:

  1. Gentle? Girl I'm gonna whoop yer ass! :)

    All joking aside, I am very much looking forward to making this a part of our routine. What fun!

    ReplyDelete