Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Simply Delicious


When I went out for lunch today, I wasn't sure what I wanted to eat. On my way up to the Canadian Tire at Church and Davenport, I passed by a new fast food restaurant, Craft Burger, which is located just north of Cumberland Street on the west side of Yonge Street. With the image of burgers beckoning me, I stopped by there after my venture to Canadian Tire.

My experience at this new restaurant was a pleasant one. After taking a few minutes to decide what to eat, I finally ordered a lamb burger. I'm so glad that I did. When I got back to work and sat down to eat it, that first bite was like heaven. It was one of the best burgers that I had ever tasted. Granted, this restaurant is more expensive than other fast food places, but the big difference here is the freshness factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment